Bond Marine Consultancy is the leading agency that has been at the vanguard of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) application and development. BMC focuses on implementation of avant-garde methods and commercial CFD code Star CCM+ in a bid to shove the boundaries of CFD services. With a proven track record and technical know-how, BMC can assure its clients to offer CFD consultancy and services that are efficient, effective and forward-looking.
Bond Marine Consultancy believes in carrying out the CFD simulations early in the designing process, just prior to manufacturing. This ensures effectual designing straight out of the box and decreasing the product design cost significantly. We have expertise in rendering customized CFD solutions to allow your esteemed customers understand the flow of behavior and design process and its physics parameters including, temperature gradients, pressure distribution etc. For each project entrusted, we prefer using virtual testing using Computational Fluid Dynamics in a bid to foresee the performance of the final product.
Our CFD Services Include:
- Determination of ship maneuver coefficients
- Appendage alignment and Hull form optimization
- Power calculations as well as ship hull resistance
- Evaluation of flow around shops, including the essential fully detailed appendages
- Authentication of all relevant developments in the specialized domains of rudders, thrusters, propellers and shafts employed in our software and knowledge, thus inventing creative final products for the end users
- Analyzing the exhaust flows and machinery space ventilation
- Analyzing the current and wind forces on ship as well as in offshore structures
- Determining the wave loads and deck turbulence calculations
Finite Element Analysis
Empowered with rich domain expertise, Bond Marine Consultancy has been involved in rendering complete range of engineering simulation including FEA (Finite Element Analysis) in order to drive the engineering designs from conceptualization to reality. Strength and variation analysis based in FE model calculation demands for technical proficiency and in-depth knowledge of marine structures.
We at BMC endeavor to offer innovative and result oriented Finite Element Analysis tools for all your marine applications. We offer highly dedicated structural analysis using FEA tools, thus enabling our clients to have optimized and affordable designs accurately.
Our Finite Element Analysis can be successfully used in all the stages of design process, ranging from conceptual phase to detail functioning designs. On request, we also provide FEA Analysis report that covers all the aspects of design process. The report is issued on customer demand and can be submitted to Class Society for further approval.
Our FEA Services :
- Linear and Non-Linear analysis, covering boundary non-linear, material non-linear, larger displacement and plastic collapse
- In-depth Analysis of Thermal Expansion
- Analysis of natural frequencies or modal
- Vibration and strength analysis of final structure
- Analysis of linear static
We at Bond Marine Consultancy always prefer to conduct a wide array of Finite Element Analysis modeling from detailed local models to global larger ship models and offshore vessels and evaluation of stresses and fatigue.