Senior Engineer Superintendent (2 Stroke) Posted: 05/ Mar/2018
Location: India Mumbai or Goa (Work from home can be considered)
Salary: As per experience , Perks Travel allowance, Profident fund and Medical Insurance
We are looking for an experienced Superintendent/ Service Engineer/ to join our Indian Alliance . Ideal candidate will have a high degree of technical knowledge related to 2 stroke and 4 stroke of Ships and Offshore. A skilled and hands-on, person who is multi-talented and versatile to fulfill this important role. The ability to inspect provide technical opinion on other equipment on sites will be advantageous.
- Work on own or lead team of service technicians/ fitter and support workers.
- To carry out fault finding /fault diagnostic of Engines.
- Repairs and Maintenance of 2 stroke with 4 stroke Diesel Engine including on Land, Dry dock, lay-by berth, Ship and offshore structures as per the job requirement . All repair and maintenance to be carried out as per the makers guidelines. Quality record keeping of all service and parts used during work.
- Onsite and offsite report writing.
- Maintaining time-sheets for work and get time-sheet approved by the site manager/ships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of a diverse number of machineries and liaise closely with other team members within the organisation to feedback information on the nature of faults including defects for continuous improvement.
- Maintain company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members. Communicating with relevant team members about parts ordered, parts required, and timelines of job completion
- Available to travel in India and abroad on short notice.
- If requires working during weekend or holidays in case of emergency work required by company clients,
- Represent company in business meetings and support company in business development,
- Experience in a similar role
- Engineering or technical background
- Good Communication and ability work as part of team
- Meet tight deadline and work under pressure without sacrificing safety
- Problem-solving skills
Please apply with a full copy of your CV. email@example.com